Monday, January 30, 2012

Meet Allysse, the newest member of our team.

   I assist Dr. Brown in making sure our patients receive the best possible care all while making a beautiful smile.  Being an orthodontic assistant is so rewarding and it makes me feel good that we are making a positive change in someone's life.  In fact, my favorite part of my job is seeing the changes we make in patients' smiles and watching them grow throughout treatment with us.

   I am recently engaged to my high school sweetheart.  I am very excited to start my new beginning with him.  When I am not helping patients I enjoy spending time with my family, my animals, and enjoying the outdoors.  I recently graduated from Linn Benton Community College and graduated in Dental Assisting.  I was lucky enough to have Dr. Brown hire me, and I could not have picked a better place to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment